• By Appeal Tab.
• By Visiting respective CP/SSP office.
• By Meeting IG/DIG Ranges.
• By making Complaint to the Director General of Police Punjab.
Already Account?

If you already have an account , you can register your Grievance from your account

Sign Up

We recommend you to create your account for submitting grievance.